11.18.2008

hello nasty



I stopped by reckless records in wicker today hoping they would have beastie boys: hello nasty.



Seek and you shall find....This is one of the most influential records I have ever listened to. I could listen to this from sun up to sun down when this first came out. There are 22 tracks on here each with its own style with a little groove, jazz, rock, and hip hop all rolled into one.

If I listened to this when I painted my last series I think it would of been a 10X more out there. On a side note: Buy CDs!! I think whats great about buying a cd is that it turns ears off listening to the radio. Listening to the whole album gives a better feel and understanding of the artist instead of a surface facade on the radio.

Next CD to find: Renegades by RATM

No comments: