5.13.2008

summer time


yeah can't really go wrong with skulls and bandanna. "BR OO (skulls) dZ" nike air trainer 2 sb anthracite if your wondering.



blue gold silver black. the elephant might be seen in later works. for my friend "BRANDON" kills it at the skate park. tried to teach me how to 5/0 today but I couldn't hit it

This piece made it in Red Shoes Review pg 50. =). so I thought I sold this during the school year and it was a hassle just trying to talk to the buyer but I guess she doesn't want it anymore. This piece is still up for grabs for those who are willing to buy.
"Upstream Leftovers" - the reason why I gave it that title is because "Leftovers" came from the fact that all the paint and the wood I used were all leftovers that my dad did not want and paint cans that barely had any paint in it. "Upstream" meant that it was a success, plus its a koi fish and when a koy is painted upwards its a sign of good luck. I had this idea in my head since summer but never had the time to finish it. When I finally did it I felt that I completed what I wanted and it was only upstream from here on out.

1 comment:

HUKS|Spinister said...

Awesome as usual andrew keep it up!